Image

Image
The Narrow Path

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

100 Days Update - Day 76

It has been over a week since I posted. Things got busy here over the holiday. We will have an update on David's hip and well being in the next couple days as well.

After 76 Days how are things going?


  • We are still looking for a permanent home, but enjoying our time on Gresham and our neighbors. David, Jonathan, and Caroline all are making friends and engaging the neighbors on our side of the road and even across the street. (I am not sure how that is happening).

  • Things at Rooftop are going well. I am meeting with the ministry team leaders and small group leaders and starting to get in a groove. I have spoken twice at the weekend service so far and will be back up again in August.

  • I am enjoying getting to know Jason and Matt, my coworkers here at Rooftop. They both have neat families and we are planning a staff family day next week which will be a ton of fun.

  • I am doing well spiritually as well and have found several kindred spirits to meet with and pray together on a regular basis. This is so important for so many reasons and is something I did not have at my last church.

  • I am really enjoying seeing God at work in the lives of my Rooftop family. Hearing about God's working in their lives and hearts on various levels, challenging them to a more fervent pursuit of God on a narrower path, energizes me every single time.

  • Update on David and the family and our previous struggles later this week...

Thank you to all of you who read, follow along, and pray for us here in St. Louis.


Here is a little reminder of God's love for you and for me...enjoy and peace of Chist to you...





1 comment:

Kirsten McKeown said...

Um...how is it happening that your children are making friends with the neighbors? Maybe because they are ADORABLE as well as super polite! = )