Image

Image
The Narrow Path

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Back To Africa

Over the next 8 months, before we leave for Africa, a number of things have to get done:
  • Raise up a team
  • Finalize our agenda and specifically the Youth Retreat we are hosting while there
  • Purchase tickets and take care of all traveling logistics
  • Help persons who join the team raise the support necessary for the trip
  • Learn to drive on the left side of the road better than I did four years ago
I am not a person who often feels overwhelmed, but this trip is a big undertaking.  I believe that God is calling me back to Africa and I know He wants to connect or reconnect others to Zimbabwe as well.  This trip is a big deal and the challenge of it all is very exciting.  At the same time I have my moments of concern and doubt as well.  Please pray for me as I commit to prayer and ask God to lead me and the future team members toward agreement on who should join our team.  I greatly appreciate your prayers and need them in order to hear from God and to follow His leading.

I can't wait to see what God is going to do over the next eight months!!!

No comments: