Image

Image
The Narrow Path

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Moving Day

It is 11:30 pm, I am exhausted and should be sleeping, and yet...I am sitting in a van outside our local coffee shop where I can still get internet access since our modem was accidently paced up and is in a small box somewhere in our 27 foot trailer of stuff. Selah is with me since she was having a hard time sleeping and keeping Julie and I awake as we tried to sleep on our one remaining matress in the middle of our dining room. I want to write more and I will this week...there is so much to refelct on:



-leaving the home we have spent almost 8 years in and all that house has meant and been to us

-leaving our dear friends and neighbors who are WONDERFUL and such a blessing to us and our family

-excited about moving to St. Louis and beginning our life and ministry there with the Rooftoppers


Tomorrow we begin our journey south. Two nights at a friends cottage in Grand Junction, an hour south of Grand Rapids. Wednesday morning we drive to St. Louis and stay the night somewhere (to be determined), and Thursday we hope our stuff is delivered to our new home as we unload it and begin life in St. Louis.

P.S. For those of you following along I apologize for infrequent posts lately. We have been very busy and I do not know how often we will have internet access this next week. I hope this catches you up and I look forward to sharing more soon.

1 comment:

Aaron, Erica, Milo and Hank said...

Travel save, Zilkies. We're looking forward to having you here in St. Louis!