Image

Image
The Narrow Path

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Africa Team Is In Place

Over the past several months I have been praying, talking with people, emailing people, and recruiting for the August trip to Zimbabwe.  As of today we have four definite team members with a possible fifth.  Three of us reside here in St. Louis and one team member lives in Grand Rapids.  I am very excited about the team and about our mission in August.  It has been exciting to see how the team and the mission have slowly morphed and come together and are aligning themselves quite nicely. 

When this process began I had no idea who would and would not be going on the trip.  Some people who I would have loved to join the trip could not or chose not to.  A couple of the people on the trip I would not have thought to ask and yet here they are. 

Please be praying for myself, Nathan, Lori and Rebecca.  Also, pray for this fifth possible team member as well.  We need to finalize exactly who will be on the team as we purchase some pricey plant tickets.  If you could, please pray for the pricing on the plane tickets as well.  Most of the trip's expenses is airfare and that is always fluctuating.  I am hoping that we get some good pricing to keep the costs down as much as possible.

No comments: