Image

Image
The Narrow Path

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Green Acres

When I met Julie in the late 90s, she was a top level saleswoman for IKON office solutions.  She lived in Oakland County in suburban Detroit which was the third wealthiest county in the country at that time.  Many of our friends in Detroit remember that Julie...

Well time can change a woman and this fall I witnessed something I never thought I would see.  This same Julie was also petrified of a couple dead mice in our home and a fake centipede behind the toilet. (A little joke somebody played on her a couple years ago.)  But no more!!!  Witness the following...



My wife has crossed over and it reminds me of a woman many decades ago who made a similar journey...


1 comment:

todd said...

I'm nearly vegetarian these days, but the tastiest way to cook that bird, in my opinion, is to stuff it with onions and celery, and put it into a slow cooker. Simple and delicious.