Image

Image
The Narrow Path

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Back Home

Well my flight got in this afternoon and I was home by 4:15.  I packed up some stuff for Julie and headed to St. Anthony's again.  Michele Herndon spent the entire afternoon with Julie and really blessed us in doing so.  Julie so enjoyed her time and appreciated Michelle's care today. 

Julie is doing okay as her blood levels are stable with a slight reduction.  She is in the 10s, 12-16 is normal, and the 7s are bad.  Dr. Probst just notified us that they are going to keep Julie overnight for continued observation, take additional blood samples at 12 a.m. and 6 a.m., and decide next steps in the morning. 

Our friend Jen is doing well at the home as I left for the hospital an hour ago.  Dinner has been provided for tonight and all is well considering everything that is taking place.  Caroline went to a friends house for the evening so that will make caring for the children a little easier.

*On a side note, Rooftop is hosting a special prayer night tonight in conjuction with our current financial series.  We invited anyone with job or financial struggles to come and be prayed for.  I see God doing some importand and cool stuff at Rooftop presently.  I am excited about tonight although I will miss it, and I am excited to see how He continues to work in our church.

No comments: