Image

Image
The Narrow Path

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Here we go again...

Ironic that I choose yesterday to update that Julie is doing well for the most part minus some minor details.  Well, this morning at her check up with the doctor he spotted a small hematoma and some internal bleeding. 

***Reminder that I am in Minneapolis right now finishing up a conference and flying back to St Louis around 4 p.m. 

Jason from Rooftop is driving her into the ER as I type and she will be admitted for further observation with the doctor ready to go to surgery immediately should her levels and other readings come back bad.  I am not sure exactly what they are looking for or waiting for right now, but it is potentially very serious.  That being said, Julie seemed to be in good spirits when I talked to her on the phone 15 minutes ago.

Please pray for her health and continued peaceful state of mind.  We are told by Jesus Himself in John 16:33,

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.
Thank you for your prayers and I will update Julie's and our family's status on the blog as things develop.

No comments: