Image

Image
The Narrow Path

Sunday, January 22, 2012

NFL Championship Sunday

My favorite spectator sport, and the only one I really watch anymore (apart from Detroit Red Wing playoff games I can find) is Football.  I will watch some college, but mostly I watch the NFL.  David and Jonathan have taken a HUGE liking to football as well.  They play a ton of it in our back yard and they love to watch it whenever they get a chance.

Well today two of our favorite teams, the Patriots and the 49ers played for the chance to go to the Super Bowl in two weeks.  The Patriots won, but the 49ers lost...to the NY football Giants.  Actually the Niners had the game won, but gave it away twice on mistakes returning punts.  It reminded of another game 21 years go when I was 16 and a HUGE Niners' fan and the Niners gave that game away on a costly fumble...to the Giants.

No comments: